We are looking for an Electrical/Software Engineer to join our team based in the Science Park in Amsterdam.
Our technology employs advanced algorithms and proprietary concepts in order to achieve our stringent requirements. Effective interaction between the various hardware components and industry standard sub-systems is crucial for the robust and reliable functioning of our products. This brings with it a range of engineering challenges, which require cutting edge and creative solutions.
Your job would involve research and development of new technology and existing product feature implementation and testing, technical (field) support and liaising with customers to understand their needs and requirements.
- Creative thinker who can work well independently and within a team.
- Quick to grasp complex technical concepts and relate them to practical applications.
- Good analytical and social skills.
- Critical, enthusiastic with a positive mentality.
Education and Experience
- Relevant University BSc degree or higher.
- Competent electronics hardware developer with experience in analogue and digital electronics. Knowledge of C/C++ and various scripting tools is highly preferable, as well as good general software skills.
- Relevant work experience in the seismic or energy industry is beneficial.
- Good grasp of the English language.
- Applicable working visa’s for the European Union.
What we offer
We offer an opportunity to work in a high-tech, young, dynamic and growing environment in vibrant Amsterdam. You will quickly form a crucial part of the team and develop a broad range of skills.
Competitive financial compensation to be discussed based on level of experience.
To apply, email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.